Ultra High-Speed and Compact Nachi MZ07 Series Robots
The MZ07 robot series features ultra high-speed motion capability with advanced through-arm dress capabilities to simplify routing of hoses and cables for material handling, assembly, vision and many other applications. Through arm cabling minimizes interference and potential snags with peripheral objects in your work cell, helping to protect pneumatic and signal cables from damage. Boasting an IP67 rating, the MZ07 robot is the fastest in class with unmatched 0.31 second cycle time in standardized speed testing, leading all competitors' robots. Flexible mounting solutions allow the MZ07 to be floor, wall, or invert mounted to better suit customers' needs for any given application. In addition to being the world's fastest articulated robot, the MZ07 offers the largest working envelope in its class at 723mm with an impressive repeatability of ±0.02mm. The MZ07L extends the usable work space up to 912mm. The MZ07 and MZ07L offer full 6-axis articulation while the MZ07P and MZ07LP are specially designed for palletizing applications featuring a 5 axis design to simplify teaching palletizing routines by eliminating the J4 axis. In addition to Nachi's comprehensive robot lineup, the MZ07 builds on the great heritage of large payload robots by providing an extremely versatile small robot with top of the line capabilities.
In addition to the industry leading innovative features offered by the MZ07 robot arm, controller size has been significantly reduced with the introduction of the new Nachi Compact-FD (CFD) Controller. Based on its industry proven full size brother the FD11 controller, the PC sized CFD Controller features 200-230v (single phase or 3 phase), IP20 protection level and a new miniature teach pendent (miniTP). Reduced size isn't the only attractive feature of the CFD controller, system backups can now be created directly to USB media devices ensuring your production programs will never be compromised. The Nachi Smart Teach Pendent (SmartTP) is also available providing full color graphical touch screen robot control functionality for ultimate ease of use. Also available on the MZ07 robot system is a 120v control package expanding the application range even further. The MZ07 can be installed anywhere you can plug into the wall making it an ideal solution for universities, training facilities, R&D laboratories, or anyone without access to commercial power. Application possibilities are endless and applied seamlessly with advanced Nachi Software Packages including palletizing, force sensing, vision sensing, line tracking conveyor synchronization, material handling, and many more.Compact & High Performance Nachi CFD Controller
- Smallest controller in class (369mm W x 490mm D x 173mm H) can be placed inside of robot riser to conserve valuable space.
- Controls entire work cell and peripheral equipment using built in standard Software PLC.
- Supports Nachi NV-Pro Vision Sensor, Force Feedback Sensors, and Servo Driven Gripper Mechanisms.
- Offline programming support through Nachi "FD On Desk Light" capable of program creation, cycle time analysis, PLC editing, program verification and more...
- Supports both high-performance full color touch screen teach pendant and compact teach pendant
- Reduced power consumption lowers power bills
- Stores up to 9,999 Programs and 2,560,000 program steps
- Backs up directly to USB drive to prevent loss of programming data
Click here to learn more about the MZ07 Robot Series. Please call us on 317-214-7266 for pricing options.
- Reach (mm): 723
- Payload: 7kg
- Axes: 6
- Repeatability: ±0.02mm