Kawasaki Heavy Industries made Japans first industrial robot in 1969, and has led the robot industry ever since. In 1995 Kawasaki began to manufacture clean robots, starting with the development of clean robots used exclusively for semiconductor and LCD manufacturing process equipment. Today our innovative lineup features a number of groundbreaking handling systems.
The NS series clean robot is known for its long term field use proving they have the reliability and high level of performance required by 300 mm wafer handling. The NS series features RTZ manipulator motion with optional lengths of a linear axis for additional FOUP reach.SEMI F47 COMPLIANT
NS models instantaneously respond to electrical fluctuations, such as a drop in voltage, and automatically resume operation when voltage is restored.SEMI S2 COMPLIANT
NS models meet specific considerations for environment and personal safety.COLLISION DETECTION
Both software and hardware components are equipped with collision detection features to lessen the damage of delicate and specialized equipment caused by collisions.FLIP GRIPPING AXIS
The NS411 model features an additional axis to handle wafers at both horizontal and vertical angles.CEILING MOUNT
The NS511 model features a ceiling mount specification design for use in a chemical liquid environment while meeting ISO Class 5 requirements.Features:
- The long term field operation of many NS series robots prove they have the reliability and high level of performance needed for wafer handling.
- Compliant with SEMI-F47 standard. Instantaneous response to problems such as a drop in voltage, and automatic resumption of operation when voltage is restored.
- Compliant with SEMI-S2 standard. Sufficient consideration given to the environment and personal safety.
- Equipped with a collision detection function to lessen the damage caused by collisions.
- The flip enables the NS411 to handle wafers at both horizontal and vertical angles.
- The NS511 is a ceiling mounted type designed for use in a wet (chemical liquid) environment. It features a wide motion range with a reach of over 900 mm.
- A track may also be used
- CleanroomPlease call us on 317-214-7266 for pricing options.