Kawasaki Heavy Industries made Japans first industrial robot in 1969, and has led the robot industry ever since. In 1995 Kawasaki began to manufacture clean robots, starting with the development of clean robots used exclusively for semiconductor and LCD manufacturing process equipment. Today our innovative lineup features a number of groundbreaking handling systems.
The NX series of clean robots is designed to be used with two or three 300 mm FOUPs without a track. The NX series is similar in design to the NS series, however an additional independent axis replacing the RTZ motion design significantly increases the motion range of the NX.EXCEPTIONAL REACH
Single NX series arm can reach two or three FOUPs without the need for a linear axis. The arm is designed to be highly rigid and to access wafer stages with a narrow pitch as well as FOUPs in arbitrary positions.HIGH THROUGHPUT
The NX series realizes high throughput of 200 wafers per hour (WPH) from FOUP to the aligner, then to the stage with a double arm manipulator such as the NX520.SEMI F47 COMPLIANT
NX models instantaneously respond to electrical fluctuations, such as a drop in voltage, and automatically resume operation when voltage is restored.SEMI S2 COMPLIANT
NX models meet specific considerations for environment and personal safety.COLLISION DETECTION
Both software and hardware components are equipped with collision detection features to lessen the damage of delicate and specialized equipment caused by collisions.Features:
*1:There are some conditions for 3FOUP.Applications:
- Can be used with 2 or 3 FOUPs without a track. *1
- Realizes a minimum sweep diameter of 508 mm, leaving plenty of space to make the necessary replacements for conventional track type robots.
- Unique structure meets the standards for ISO Class 1.
- Arm structure exhibits high rigidity, and can freely access wafer stages with a narrow pitch as well as FOUPs in arbitrary positions.
- Realizes high throughput (up to 200 WPH, 2-wrist, continuous operation from the FOUP to the Aligner to the Stage).
- High linearity and incredibly precise positioning.
- Compliant with SEMI-F47 standard. Instantaneous response to problems such as a drop in voltage, and automatic resumption of operation when voltage is restored.
- Compliant with SEMI-S2 standard. Sufficient consideration given to the environment and personal safety.
- Equipped with a collision detection function to lessen the damage caused by collisions.
- CleanroomPlease call us on 317-214-7266 for pricing options.