AUTOMATION ENGINEER POSITION
- 4yr. ECET graduate or equivalent with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Working experience in an industrial environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability with technical/non-technical subject matter ranging from management level to skilled trades personnel audiences
- Must work closely with corporate leaders as well as peers
Experience working with industrial control systems:
- PLC and HMI software development required
- Motion software development a plus
- Control system design utilizing AutoCAD
- Control system electrical and software troubleshooting ability
- Robot programming experience a plus
No benefits or health insurance will be included at this time. The first three months are probationary and will determine whether employment extension will be warranted. We offer a company 401K, 3 sick days, 10 vacation days after the first year of employment, and bonuses based on overall company performance.
A resume with references is required along with a successful test score on our written technician/engineering test before interviews will be granted. Application testing will be performed during the interviewing process.
If an employment opportunity is offered to a candidate, our office will be located in Noblesville, Indiana. All employees are required to provide their own laptop computer, computer cables, and any tools required in order to complete their projects.